Ted Raffetto, CEO
Brand Identity: Singing from the same hymn sheet enhances the soul.
Challenge: BDS had a lot of soul—only it was not coming across in their messaging or brand identity. Customer-facing staff were not speaking the same language and the onboarding of salespeople was confusing due to unclear messaging and incomplete sales collateral.
Solution: Red Bamboo Marketing worked with the Broad Data Solutions executive team to refresh their brand and reinvigorate their people, with services including:
- Strategic overview of the company, competitors, customers and market environment.
- In-depth workshop to align executive priorities and develop new brand architecture.
- Design of new identity, including logo, fonts, colors and consistent design elements.
- Digital refresh, with new responsive web design and content development.
- Launch of a new brand that embodied the heart and soul of BDS
- A fresh new purpose and improved focus for both management and employees alike
- Modernized look and sharper messaging that resulted in stronger sales approach