Marketing & Communication Manager, NeoLedge
Compare The Old & New Sites:
Creating a Rebranded and Multilingual Website for a Global Leader Entering the US Market
Since 1993, the founders of NeoLedge have pursued never-ending innovation to continue to find ways to have businesses perform better. Nearly 25 years, later NeoLedge is a recognized software leader throughout the world. Specializing in document management, NeoLedge has offices in North America, Europe, and Africa.
An already established global leader, NeoLedge, was facing the daunting task of a rebrand coupled with entry into the U.S. market. Formerly known as Archimed, the company was in the process of revamping itself and needed a new website that accurately represented its new image and allowed it to connect its efforts across the globe with a multilingual (English and French) website.
- Develop a fully custom WordPress website that fit the needs of NeoLedge
- Create information architecture that would make the website easily translatable
- Identify key points and necessary changes through questionnaires and stakeholder interviews
- Create a website layout suitable for all devices
- Build SEO architecture and foundation to improve searchability
- Track with Google analytics and webmaster tools to monitor metrics
- A consolidated site with over 1000 fewer pages
- A unique and custom designed WordPress site with modules, plugins, design, pictures, graphics, etc
- Multilingual site with ability to expand the number of languages
- Beautiful responsive website with ability to be viewed on any device and in multiple languages
- Open back end for easy modification and updates