Chris Fusaro, The Forum Group – Vice President
Compare The Old & New Sites (click to enlarge):
Preserving the Heritage of a Staffing Leader through Brand and Website Transformation
Red Bamboo Marketing is proud to announce the launch of The Forum Group’s new website, www.forumgrp.com, a Veteran-owned and industry leader in professional staffing, vendor management and financial consulting since 1974.
In order to appeal to prospective clients and applicants, the Forum Group was looking to revamp their web presence. Before starting this project, Red Bamboo Marketing recommended a brand identify refresh – which included a new logo. Both the brand identity and website needed to attract new visitors, while maintaining the heritage of a 40+ year old business.
- Redefine and transform brand identity, including new logo and brand guidelines
- Redesign and modernize a website that works on any kind of screen
- Seamless integration with third party vendor, Bond Staffing Software – ATS portal for all search & recruitment efforts
- Provide an easy-to-use CMS so the client can continue to keep the website up-to-date
- Create a user experience that allows for effortless access to desired information
- Modernized new look for a company with over 40 years in business
- Improved site architecture using streamlined SEO hierarchy
- Enhanced information architecture to engage visitors and improve user experience
Through significant developments, the new website enhances the user experience for employers and candidates:
Restructured navigation: To enable visitors to quickly locate relevant information, the website routing was restructured from top down—from the main and footer navigation down to the page level. The site’s new navigation bar creates more obvious points of entry enhancing the 12 Divisions of Specialization. The entire process of searching and exploration based on the customer’s unique needs and wants is simplified.
Focus on Divisions and details: 12 Divisions of Specialization, job titles, job descriptions, etc. help give visitors, and customers the information they need to know.
A fully responsive design: today’s customers are on the go, which is why easy access to the website on mobile devices whether a smartphone or tablet is just as important as through a laptop or desktop computer. Reflecting these candidates and employer habits, the new website is extremely user-friendly automatically adjusting its size depending on the device being used.
The Forum Group website now offers a premier web responsive experience. For any company who wants to grow their business, the marketing experts at Red Bamboo Marketing offer integrated marketing solutions—including everything from branding and identity to website design and development.