“Thank you so much for your efforts and coordination of our event, and for helping us to host our first ever Kiely Family Meeting. We are extremely grateful for your support.”
Jessica Burrell, Kiely Director of Marketing
Designing The Right Employee Experience To Deliver A Company’s New Aegis
The Kiely Family of Companies have been serving their customers since 1952 offering a diverse list of services such as engineering, utility construction, heavy highway, and residential and commercial building and leasing to name a few. Kiely takes great pride in the positive role the company has played in the community’s history and development.
In 2017, The Kiely Family of companies was ‘reborn’ after 60+ years of running under various names. The new master brand was created as a way to consolidate many brands under one family. The key is the word family, which runs deep in the brand messaging, and it is something that the executive team felt was critical when it came time to unveil the new brand architecture at the company’s first FAMILY MEETING. This meeting would be the launch of the new structure, as well as, a reminder to team members that they would continue to play a significant role in the future growth and success of the Kiely Family of Companies.
At the core of The Kiely Family of Companies are its team members so the executive team wanted to offer an exclusive event that would introduce team members to the new company direction and organizational structure. To do this the executive team would share stories about its early beginnings and the growth it expected for the future, hoping to emotionally connect with their team members. Red Bamboo Marketing would secure a location in a theater environment to provide the ultimate impact for this new message. In addition, we would create a fun, laid back environment for team members to celebrate with their peers as you would at a special family dinner.
It was important that attendees could feel the tone and ambience we cultivated through aesthetics and experience. To do this our event management team would
- Secure the venue as well as all necessary furniture and equipment
- Establish comprehensive budget to account for all aspects of the event
- Coordinate transportation from multiple locations to the event site and back
- Develop creative theme and display elements
- Select and manage menu and catering
- Integrate in-house and hired A/V for optimal experience
- Provide staging and decoration, including set up staff and designers
- Remain on hand throughout event for quality control
- Immersive and intimate experience with the Kiely founding family
- WOW effect on team members
- Focused yet celebratory
- Seamless transition of space to event ready and back
- Precise logistics and budget
- Quality, deluxe event creative pieces that can be reused
- Superb dining experience
- Quality atmosphere and impressed and satisfied attendees