First place award with the NJ AD Club for Trade Show Exhibit Booth for “The Apothecary Experience”
Innovative collaboration creating a healthier future!*
In one month, visually bring the concept for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies and their 4th annual Technology Innovation Summit concept to life. Red Bamboo Marketing team created and executed exhibit experiences and the overall creative design including a special request to build a vintage Apothecary with furniture and artifacts!
Red Bamboo Marketing supported the PlanetConnect team working to:
- Develop several creative ideas including main concept for the event
- Create exhibit experiences within 3 different pavilions with 5 main sponsors and 80 chapters (exhibitor booths)
- Trade show furniture and signage for the entire event including exhibit center, registration area conference room, etc.
- Create an authentic Apothecary in the middle of an Innovation summit with a vintage look & feel that recreated how
- Support production to search, liaise and work with several vendors
- Support in the set-up and take down of the final footprint at the event
- Creative design for main exhibit including truss and circular banners, 80 different retractable banners, step& repeat, directional signage, etc.
- Apothecary with vintage furniture, signage, artifacts from collectors, decoration plants and vintage candy to enhance senses and create large share of foot traffic
- Signage and creative to support 24 sponsors including Accenture, Cognizant, HCL, Oracle and SAP
- 1,500 attendees (5,000 the second year)
- 60 Exhibitors
*Work performed with PlanetConnect